Tuesday, January 17, 2012

*; Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?

Time goes by pretty fast ...
But im back to write some more .
I personally havent been having that good of a day .. the holidays are over and i want them to come back cause seriously they were amazing..
I dont know what to talk about ...
But my aunt is finally here , and she hasnt changed a bit (: and my uncle that had a stroke is getting better now , im happy for him <3
In my life , its just been confusing ... the guy i liked a while ago ... he practically thinks im a slut .. i dont know why but he does ... annnd he like haates me . And today i felt really bad cause the guy i sorta like right now asked me to go with him out to lunch and i said no cause i wasnt feeling like going out annd now i sorta regret it ... a looot. but i plan on asking him to go out some time , i dont know when though.
Well ... i dont know really what to talk about at the moment . So ill write soon <3
Id just like to say , thats to all those that actually read my posts. (:

Song -Call me maybe  - Carly Rae Jepsen .<3

No comments:

Post a Comment